Wrapping up 2017 feature updates
4.2.7 will bring several new custom settings giving you more control over image areas and more.
- Profile Header
- Blog Header
- Prettify / Code Mirror
- Registration button
- Navigation Font - Awesome Icons
- Misc. Changes in various css rules - Around 10 rule changes
- Additional new rules for various control. Will add to release notes
- 1 Major change where Prettify / Code Mirror is located in custom.css
- New Language file additions and description additions
So yea, this is a pretty big release, especially for our D-Series customers and developers / coders. More control over your coding view. Locate and change your code colors easily.
Nice surprise when needing more control of image displays in your profile and blog headers.
Stay tuned as 4.2.6v2 or 4.2.7 will release very very shortly...
Edited by designzshop